Is one of your goals for 2021 to budget or to save money? Easter Seals Greater Houston’s THRIVE team is launching an online Zoom financial education class focusing on budgeting and food. In this class we will discuss a wide range of tips and tricks on how to save money at the grocery store including: why creating a budget is important; how to easily work making a grocery list, checking sale ads and coupons to save money into your life; how to navigate grocery store apps; and how you can implement these cash saving tips in your life.
Check out some of the tips we have for saving money! Join our class and get the in depth knowledge by emailing JGaehring@eastersealshouston.org today.
- Did you know that there are sale cycles on products?
- Being aware of when and what goes on sale and combining coupons is the secret extreme couponers use
- Did you know there’s a way to get a Sunday paper for only a $1.00?
- Did you know there are now manufacture digital coupons or that some grocery stores will match their competitors pricing?
- Did you know there are certain tricks you can combine to save the most money?
- Did you know that there are websites that do all the work for you and recommend where to go for best sale and coupon combinations?
We will be going over how to use grocery store apps, sale ads and coupons to your advantage and how planning ahead can save you money. Learn the secrets and tips to save money on your grocery store trips. Please contact Jessika Gaehring at Jgaehring@eastersealshouston.org if you are interested in this class.
Our THRIVE Program aims to help Veterans, those with disabilities, and their caregivers learn how to budget, one-on-one financial coaching, home buyers education classes and help finding a job.
To learn more about Easter Seals Greater Houston programs please contact
One-on-One Financial Coaching and Financial Classes – Jessika Gaehring at Jgaehring@eastersealshouston.org