The Caroline School students had a great time at their End of School Year Bash! There was much to celebrate and many ways to do it. We experimented with chemical properties to make Elephant Toothpaste, painted a year-end group mural, made giant bubbles and engaged in a LOT of sensory play!
Here’s to a successful (and in-person) 2020-2021 school year! Thank you to The Caroline School teachers & families for helping our learners flourish. See you soon for Summer Program. Click here you would like to volunteer for our summer program in June and July!
The Caroline School has openings for the 2021-2022 school year. At The Caroline School, abilities, rather than disabilities, dictate the pace and path that each student follows. With an average class size of eight learners and a staff to student ratio of 1:4, teachers are able to meet every student at their level. Learn more about the incredible community and education your child can benefit from here. Please contact our School Director, Tabitha Hernandez, at THernandez@eastersealshouston.org or 713-838-9050 ext. 362 with questions or to schedule a tour.
If you are seeking a job that gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and their families and be an important part of a team of caring professionals, look no further than The Caroline School! Join Easter Seals Greater Houston in our mission to provide services that meet the physical, cognitive and social needs of children with development delays and their families.
We would love to work with someone who is:
- Experienced in the field (preferably of Education, however other fields will be considered based on particular involvement with children/students)
- Certified to teach (SpEd specialization recommended, but not required)
- Passionate about their work
- Able to be part of a team
- A creative and flexible thinker regarding educational approaches
- Available as soon as possible
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission company and offer:
- A super supportive team and working environment
- On-going training
- Optional full or partial Summers
- An HISD calendar year
- 5 days of additional Paid days off
If you have the qualities listed above, please send your resume and quick blurb about yourself to the Educational Director of The Caroline School, Tabitha Hernandez, at THernandez@eastersealshouston.org
Tabitha Hernandez, The Caroline School, Easter Seals Greater Houston